The following first steps will help you get started on Baaz.
You will learn how to:-
- Browse and manage
your social feeds
- Engage in trending
stories from around the world
- Discuss the latest news with your friends in group conversations
Go directly to https://www.baaz.com/signup.2. Sign up with either your email address or your Facebook, Twitter or YouTube account.
3. Enter your information and follow the instructions to create your Baaz account.
4. Confirm your email address to finalize the signup process.
Connect your accounts from different social networks to view and interact, on Baaz, with your social feeds from these networks. You can connect up to six accounts from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and up to 20 accounts from other social networks.
1. At the top right corner of the Baazline page click on icon. You will go to the Settings - Social Network page.
Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Add Networks from the drop-down menu:
Go to your Profile page and click on the Add Networks button on the bottom right corner of your cover image.
Go to your Settings, then click on the Social Accounts tab from the menu.
At the pop-up enter your username for your chosen social network.
3. Set specific privacy on Baaz for your posts from this social network.
4. Click on Add Account button.
5. You will be either redirected to this network for authorization (for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) or prompted to enter your username/user ID in the pop-up (for other networks).
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
Add or edit your profile information
3. Upload your avatar and profile cover picture.
4. Manage other account settings in Account & Language, Privacy and Notifications. You can edit your username, email, site language, privacy options, notifications and more.
2. [BA9] [BA10]
3. Profile: your updates, links and photos from your connected social networks as well as a list of your Baaz friends.
4. Messages: your 1-on-1 and group conversations on Baaz. Share and discuss posts and stories as messages to your Baaz friends in this section.