The following first steps will help you get started on Baaz.
You will learn how to:
Browse and manage your social feeds
Engage in trending stories from around the world
Discuss the latest news with your friends in group conversations
Step A: Create a Baaz account
1. Open https://www.baaz.com and click Sign Up in the top-right corner
OR Go directly to https://www.baaz.com/signup.
2. Sign up with either your email address or your Facebook, Twitter or YouTube account.
3. Enter your information and follow the instructions to create your Baaz account.
4. Confirm your email address to finalize the signup process.
Step B: Add social networks
Connect your accounts from different social networks to view and interact, on Baaz, with your social feeds from these networks. You can connect up to six accounts from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and up to 20 accounts from other social networks.
To add a social network directly from your Baazline:
1. At the top right corner of the Baazline page click on icon. You will go to the Settings - Social Network page.
OR Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Add Networks from the dropdown menu:
OR Go to your Profile page and click on the Add Networks button on the bottom right corner of your cover image.
OR Go to your Settings, then click on the Social Accounts tab from the menu.
2. At the pop-up enter your username for your chosen social network.
3. Set specific privacy on Baaz for your posts from this social network.
4. Click on Add Account button.
5. You will be either redirected to this network for authorization (for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) or prompted to enter your username/user ID in the pop-up (for other networks).
Step C: Add your profile information
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. Add or edit your profile information
3. Upload your avatar and profile cover picture.
Step D: Enjoy your Baaz experience!
1. Baazline: posts of your contacts from Baaz, Twitter, YouTube and other social networks. Comment, like, retweet, mention, post to Baaz, Facebook and Twitter and share other posts to these networks.
2. Trending: most popular and latest stories from around the world. Filter stories by country and topic (such as politics, news, sports and others), follow and post in stories, share stories to Baaz, Facebook and Twitter and much more.
3. Profile: your updates, links and photos from your connected social networks as well as a list of your Baaz friends.
4. Messages: your 1-on-1 and group conversations on Baaz. Share and discuss posts and stories as messages to your Baaz friends in this section.