Please note, if you remove a social network, all of your previous posts from this network will be removed from Baaz. We will not collect or display any of your future posts from this network.
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner and choose Add Networks from the drop-down menu.
OR Go to your Profile page and click on Add Networks on the bottom right corner of your cover image.
OR Go to your Settings and choose Social Accounts from the menu.
2. To remove a social network account from your Baaz profile click on its Trash icon .
3. Click on Disconnect, on the popup, to confirm your request.
1. Tap on hamburger menu icon.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Social Settings.
4. Tap and hold on the network you want to remove.
5. Tap on Disconnect account.
1. Tap on Profile in the bottom bar.
2. Tap on Settings icon.
3. Choose Social Settings.
4. Tap on the icon of the network you want to remove.
5. Tap on Disconnect Account.