When you connect social networks you can choose in the connection popup who can see your posts from this network as follows:
- Friends & their Friends
- My Friends
- Only Me
To control privacy for your posts on your connected networks:-
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner and choose Add Networks from the drop-down menu.
OR Go to your Profile page and click on the Add Networks button at the bottom right of your cover image.
OR Go to your Settings and then choose Social Accounts from the menu.
2. Select the social network for which you want to change privacy settings.
3. Choose from the available options.
4. Click on Save under the list of your connected social networks.
1. Tap on hamburger menu icon.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Social Settings.
4. Tap on the network for which you would like to change the privacy settings.
5. Tap on the Arrow and manage your social network privacy settings.
6. Click on Save.
1. From you Baazline tap on the add network button.
OR Tap on Profile in the bottom bar.
Tap on Settings.
Choose Social Settings.
2. Tap on the network for which you would like to change the privacy settings.
3. Choose who can see your posts.
4. Tap on Continue.