To manage your Baaz push notifications on iOS devices settings:
Go to Settings > Notifications and select an app.
For iOS devices, apps notifications can have the following formats:
- Banners: Banner alerts appear at the top of the screen and disappear automatically. You can reply to the banner.
- Alerts: With Alerts, you need to act before you can move on. Depending on the app, you can dismiss the alert or reply to it.
- Badges: A Badge is the red number that appears on an app icon and shows you how many notifications you have for that app.
- Sounds: these are sounds that alert you when you receive a notification.
To manage your Baaz push notifications on Baaz App settings:
In order to Manage your notifications you may apply these steps one by one or watch the video.
1. Tap on Profile on the bottom bar.
2. Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
3. Tap on Notification
4. Control your Mobile Notifications.
5. Tap on Done at the bottom right corner.