In some cases you may want to revoke Baaz access from a social network. For example,if you don’t want it to be connected to your Baaz profile anymore, or for troubleshooting in case of some problems with this social account on Baaz (after which you can reconnect this network again to Baaz).To revoke Baaz access:
1. Log in to Facebook and open https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
2. Hover your mouse over "Baaz".
3. Click Remove (X icon).
1. Log in to Google and open https://accounts.google.com/b/0/IssuedAuthSubTokens?hl=en_GB.
2. Click Baaz and then click the Remove button on the right.
1. Log in to Instagram and open https://www.instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/
2. Click Baaz and then click the Revoke Access button on the right.