To control privacy of your connected social networks:
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Add Networks from the dropdown menu:
OR Go to your Profile page and click on Add Networks at the bottom right of your cover image.
OR Go to your Settings and choose Social Accounts from the menu.
2. You can control privacy for who can see your posts from your connected social networks. Select the social network for which you want to change privacy settings and click on the related drop-down menu.
3. Choose the required option.
4. Click Save under the list of your connected social networks.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Social Settings.
4. Tap on account avatar.
5. Select who can see your posts.
6. Tap on Save.
1. From your Baazline tap on the add network button.
OR Tap on Profile in the bottom bar.
Tap on the Settings icon
Choose Social Settings
2. Tap on the icon of the channel you want to edit.
3. Choose who can see your posts.
4. Tap on Continue.