You can manage your Baaz account and privacy Settings page. The Settings page is organized with the following sections: Basic Information, Social Accounts, Account & Language, Privacy, Notifications.
In your profile settings you can set the basic information you would like to be shown along with your name on your Baaz profile page, edit your username, email and password. Also you can connect new social network, manage settings for your connected social network, set privacy settings for your profile and connected social networks accounts, set language preferences and change notifications settings.
To manage your Profile Settings:-
Click on avatar, on the top right corner, and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
OR Go to your Profile page and click on Edit Profile on the bottom right corner of your cover image.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu .
2. Tap on the Profile.
3. Tap on About and then tap on Pencil icon to edit your information.
4. You can also go to Settings to manage your other account settings, privacy settings, notifications and others.
1. Tap on Profile in the bottom right corner.
2. Click on the settings icon on the top right
3. You can also go to Settings to manage your other account settings, privacy settings, notifications and others.