You can easily add or a delete a keyword on Baaz. Please note that a maximum of 5 keywords is allowed for a post, so you might need to delete some keywords before adding the new ones.
1. Type your post on Baazline and click on Add Keywords.
2. Type your keywords and press on the Add button.
3. You can delete any keyword before publishing the post by clicking the ‘X’ icon next to the keyword.
Note: If you don’t want to have any keywords in your posts, you can disable keyword extraction by switching the Keyword Suggestions toggle to the Off position. You will be able to add your own keywords to your posts manually.
1. When you create a new post, you can add new keywords to the ones suggested by our system by tapping on Add Keyword.
2. You can delete any keyword before publishing the post by clicking the X icon next to the keyword.
1. When you create a new post type your keyword in the Keyword field.
2. Tap Done for each keyword you want to add.
3. To delete the keyword you added, simply click on X icon next to this keyword.