If you want to control who can see your posts on connected social networks you need to set privacy for your networks. You can set privacy for each network from the following options:
- Friends & their Friends.
- My Friends.
- Only Me.
To set privacy for your connected social networks:-
1. Click on avatar, on the top right corner and choose Add Networks from the drop down menu.
OR Go to your Profile page and click on the Add Networks button at the bottom right of your cover image.
OR Go to your Settings and then choose Social Accounts from the menu.
2. Select the social network for which you want to change privacy settings and click on its drop down menu.
3. Choose from the available options.
4. Click Save under the list of your connected social networks.
1. From you Baazline tap on add network button.
OR Tap on Profile in the bottom bar.
Tap on Settings icon.
Choose Social Settings.
2. Tap on the icon of the network you want to edit.
3. Choose who can see your posts.
4. Tap on Continue.
1. Tap on hamburger menu icon.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Social Settings.
4. Tap and hold on the network you want to edit.
5. Tap on the Arrow and manage your social network privacy.
6. Click on Save.