Reasons for removal may reflect behaviors on and off Baaz that include:
- Intentionally misleading people on Baaz by changing one's display name or bio.
- Promoting hate and/or violence against, or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. Supporting organizations or individuals that promote the above.
- Inciting or engaging in harassment of others.
- Violence and dangerous behavior
-- Directly or indirectly threatening or encouraging any form of physical violence against an individual or any group of people, including threatening or promoting terrorism
-- Violent, gruesome, shocking, or disturbing imagery
-- Self-harm, suicide
- Engaging in activity on Baaz that violates the Baaz Rules.
In accordance with the Baaz Terms of Service, Baaz may remove the verified badge and verified status of a Baaz account at any time. A verified account may also lose its verified status if changes to the profile settings modify the account’s original purpose.
Previously verified accounts may not be eligible to have badges restored.